Look for new T.I. song LAY Me Down Feat. Rico Love - it realy looks like Jim Jonsin get sample from Lose Control
Thank you for information.I think that sampled a Cybotron's "Clear" in the same way as "lose control".
I didn't know that - thanks. Can you post all names of samples which Missy use?) it will be greatI know other track - Ne-Yo - Yo New Man - it sounds like Ain't It Funny by Missy
Look for new T.I. song LAY Me Down Feat. Rico Love - it realy looks like Jim Jonsin get sample from Lose Control
ReplyDeleteThank you for information.
ReplyDeleteI think that sampled a Cybotron's "Clear" in the same way as "lose control".
I didn't know that - thanks. Can you post all names of samples which Missy use?) it will be great
ReplyDeleteI know other track - Ne-Yo - Yo New Man - it sounds like Ain't It Funny by Missy